The company: the trusted source of information for a range of audiences including fund selectors, technology leaders, D&I professionals and business owners. The opportunity: to manage their content projects across a range of mediums!
Needed: a Client Content Manager to join the Bonhill team! You will oversee the delivery of content projects in line with client briefs, working as part of the Bonhill Create team, and reporting to the Head of Content Marketing Solutions.
Once a project has been briefed, you will project manage the process from planning to distribution, working alongside the internal teams to ensure the required deliverables are produced for each brief. These deliverables will encompass virtual events (roundtables, live or recorded webinars, panel discussions etc.) and also span the full range of content formats Bonhill offer their asset management clients (videos, articles, microsites, infographics.)
Each project will be different, so the role offers a great opportunity to work across mediums and directly influence the content output!
What will you be doing?
- Plan and co-ordinate client projects to brief.
- Main point of contact between clients or external stakeholders and internal teams (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Production, Editorial and Audience Development).
- Map out a schedule at the start of every project to outline required steps and ensure objectives are met.
- Proof content before sending to clients and offer any suggestions for improvement.
- Create campaign distribution schedules and collate required copy for emails/social media.
- Gather post campaign reporting for clients.
Who are they looking for?
These are the essential requirements…
- Project management experience for content or events.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Excellent communication, organisational and written skills.
- Willingness to contribute in client meetings.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work constructively with clients and internal stakeholders to confidently manage a process from planning to delivery.
These are the nice-to-haves…
- Understanding of the financial services industry would be useful.
The exciting bits!
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory holidays.
- Private medical insurance with AXA Health plus a cash plan with Medicash.
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- Life assurance at 4x salary.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Wellbeing app “My Possible Self”.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced maternity policy.
- Bonhill All Stars employee recognition programme.
The key details
📍 Flexible/hybrid working arrangements – a combination of remote, semi-remote and purely office-based working. Bonhill’s office is based in Farringdon, but they’re keen to empower their people to decide when, where and how they work best to ensure high performance alongside work-life balance!
💰 £37,000 per year
The interview process
- Apply via Feisty so Bonhill review your CV directly
- 1st stage interview – video call
- 2nd stage interview – in-person or video call
More about Bonhill
Bonhill Group plc is a leading, AIM-quoted, B2B media company providing Business Insight, Events and Data & Analytics propositions to Financial Services, Diversity and Technology business communities in 25 countries. Bonhill operates fifteen information websites, publishes three regular print titles, hosts 125 events per annum, offers a portfolio of data & analytics propositions and provides a range of content marketing solutions.
The business creates content, sales and marketing opportunities, networking events and transactional opportunities for its audiences of entrepreneurs, business owners and managers, CTOs & technology leaders, asset & wealth managers, and professional women, in addition to its sponsors, advertising clients and customers. Flagship brands include: InvestmentNews, Portfolio Adviser, Fund Selector Asia, What Investment, SmallBusiness.co.uk, GrowthBusiness.co.uk, Information Age, Women in… events series, ESG Clarity and DiversityQ.
With editorial integrity at the core, their suite of financial services and business solutions brands equip their audiences with the knowledge and expertise they need to succeed!