This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role at a startup social enterprise with big ambitions.
Circl exists to create a world where everyone can lead.
We deliver coaching training to groups of professionals, who then pass on and practice what they have learnt with students (aged approx. 16-18).
In our first year we’ve worked with clients including Facebook, Uber and Etsy – with even more exciting collaborations lined up for next year (Google and Innocent to name just two!).
As a key early recruit we’re looking for someone to play a role across Circl’s operations, with a focus on:
· Programme coordination; taking care of planning and logistics for each programme.
· Relationship management; acting as the first point of contact for business clients and partner schools.
· Day-to-day operations; office management, team admin and developing processes that can grow with us.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by our mission and potential to grow (our ambitions are global!). Ideally you will be proactive, adaptable and great at solving problems. You may have experience of:
– Managing projects or programmes
– Building relationships
– Organising or facilitating events
– Developing processes.
You’ll be joining co-founder Charlie as Circl’s only full-time employee, and working very closely with him as well as a growing number of freelancers – a team that is built on strong shared values.
Life at Circl involves:
– Equal focus on commercial success and social impact.
– Lots of autonomy in your work.
– Plenty of opportunity to learn and develop.
– Limitless progression opportunities (how about heading up our sales teams, or setting up Circl’s first overseas office?).
– Competitive salary and commission structure (which will grow as we do).
– Flexible working and a generous holiday allowance.
Please submit the following by email to Natalie@circl.org:
1. Your CV (max. 2 pages)
2. Two brief paragraphs explaining:
– What excites you about this role
– What you would bring to CIrcl.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis.