We are on the lookout for a Bi-lingual Search Consultant (fluent in French and/or German), a role which is part-research, part-consulting and part-sales.
This is an opportunity for ambitious bi-lingual recent Graduates to be networking with individuals at Senior Director/VP level in their native language, across a variety of industries, functions and geographies.
- Take a role briefing directly from clients (accompanied by one of our experienced Client Partners)
- Engage senior level prospective candidates and interviewing them in line with specific mandates
- Apply a research mindset to effectively map a market in line with a clients’ requirements
- Consult clients on the status of a search and providing feedback from the market through reports and update conversations
- Fluent French / German – ideally both
- Driven target-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Demonstrable record of complex problem solving
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain and Operational functions
- Masters degree
Benefits and Incentives:
- £26k starting salary
- Up to 20% bonus (based on meeting targets)
- 2 x Annual Company Trips: Skiing weekend and European City Break*
- “Olympians Club” – rewarding excellent performance on a quarterly basis with Michelin-Star restaurants
- Quarterly Socials*
- 26 days holiday per annum
- Flexible working structure to fit in with the current Covid restrictions* – we have a fully secure, regulated office environment in Central London and an infrastructure and network to allow us to work seamlessly from home
- Free gym membership
- Company phone (upon promotion)
- Complimentary Beer fridge
- Training and Career Development:
Chameleon invests heavily in Search Consultants with a structured training program that equips them to become true consultants internationally. There is a well-beaten meritocratic promotion structure which rewards performance over length of service. Search Consultants have gone from joining, to Senior Search to Client Partner or Team Leadership positions within two years.
1. Initial introductory video call
2. Second call
3. Face-to-face interview including a presentation and Q&A, followed by individual interviews with members of the team
Established in 2011, Chameleon International are an Executive Search business. We operate internationally with over 90% of our business conducted outside of the UK with both blue-chip global businesses and small to medium sized enterprises.
We are a boutique search firm with 20 consultants in our London Office, a satellite office in Melbourne, Australia and exciting growth plans. We have a young, vibrant and open office culture that sits between the typical work-hard-play-hard recruitment businesses and corporate-consulting practices. We believe this provides an environment that offers a fun, modern approach to work whilst providing structure and opportunity for career development.
We are a business that has managed to navigate our way through the Covid 19 pandemic, did not need to furlough any of our team and did not make any redundancies – in actual fact we were able to grow our headcount. We now want to continue to expand our Search team!
As part of our ongoing inclusivity campaign, we particularly welcome applications from female candidates.