We’re Bonafide Marketing, working with some of the most interesting and innovative B2B brands globally and helping them grow to incredible new heights.
The Part You’ll Play…
We are on the lookout for an experienced salesperson to join our fantastic team. You’d be working on some of our biggest and fast-paced clients globally
Day-to-day Responsibilities as Business Development Manager Include
- Taking briefs for campaigns and projects, liaising with clients, being creative with your work and bringing new ideas to the table
- Making initial introduction calls to prospective clients and arranging meetings, gaining insights and researching your target accounts.
- Building strong and effective working relationships with senior people at new companies. Understanding their objectives and helping them to achieve those.
As Business Development Manager you’ll bring…
- Experience of, and a genuine passion for sales
- Previous experience at a similar level within an agency, recruitment consultancy, tech, property or professional services business etc is an advantage
- You’ll need excellent communication and organisation skills.
Why would you want to work here?
Office darts. Breakfast club, video games, a Basket Ball Hoop too? At Bonafide Marketing, it’s fair to say we’re a little bit different.
Here the people make the agency, they are what makes our work so unique. That’s why we’re on the look-out for the people who want to be a part of something great,
As a Business Development Manager You’ll Have Access To…
- A competitive financial and benefits package and a culture ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development, growth and financial incentives
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing agencies in Birmingham, with amazing opportunities for career progression.
- An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat with a brilliant team
- Extensive training. We invest a phenomenal amount into our employees, which is one of the things that makes us so great to work for!
- Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 P/A (depending on experience) + commission: OTE: £25k p/a
Working with Bonafide Marketing will be a journey; it’ll be both fun and we want you to grow with our expanding business.
During the pandemic, there may be a requirement to work from home (pyjamas optional)