Are you looking to make an immediate impact to the success of an ambitious technology company? Are you able to adapt quickly, think creatively and go above and beyond to win the business of the world’s biggest brands?
BrandVerity is a fast growing SaaS start-up headquartered in Seattle, USA with our European operation led from London, UK. We believe the future of online brand protection is automated, powerful and comprehensive.
We are seeking a driven, organised and diligent Business Development Executive to have an immediate impact on our company and accelerate our growth across the EMEA region through new business acquisition. We value the integrity of our employees and our company’s chemistry, and we are excited that this position will provide a competitive self-starter with the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our success.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, takes pride in their work and is willing to work hard to ensure that BrandVerity’s solutions make a significant and lasting improvement to our client’s online performance.
- Consistently deliver against sales targets
- Develop strategies to engage with and win the business of new prospective buyers
- Regularly contribute towards BrandVerity’s product roadmap
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments
- Travel to business opportunities throughout EMEA when required
- Be agile and adapt to a changing working environment (we are growing quickly!)
- Undergraduate degree, 2:1 or higher
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Previous sales experience preferred, but is not required
- Embody and model BrandVerity’s company values
- Equity plan
- Pension plan
- Health care plan
- Uncapped holiday
- International travel
BrandVerity is a small, bootstrapped SaaS startup with two great products. Our goal is to make the internet a better place by helping companies with brand protection and compliance.
We Value Our Team
Our company’s most valuable asset is our team. To ensure everyone is happy at work and loving what they do, we place an emphasis on work-life balance, trust and empowering people to get the job done (and learn while doing it). We do our best to make sure our work environment is friendly, fun, open, and inclusive.
We Thrive On Diversity
At BrandVerity, we know that diversity of all kinds leads to better ideas, a better work environment, and makes us a better company as a whole. As such, we place a high value on diversity and welcome people of any race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’re an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.brandverity.com/careers/job?gh_jid=4008459002 →