Fantastic opportunity for a bright graduate to kickstart their career in a fast-growing technology company. In this exciting, entry-level position, you’ll be directly rewarded for your hard work and play a key part in company growth within a supportive, fun and sociable team.
As a Business Development Associate, you’ll be a key person in driving Beauhurst’s growth – managing the first stage of the sales cycle and corresponding with potential clients across over 20 different industries. If you’re a natural people-person, target-driven and eager to take responsibility from day one then we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone ambitious and self-motivated to manage the first stage of the sales cycle, booking in as many new client meetings as possible to help us grow even faster.
Don’t worry, we won’t throw you in the deep end… Within your first couple of weeks, our rigorous training programme will equip you with all the skills you need – you’ll become an expert on our platform and the various different use cases, attend online and in-person client meetings and learn best practice! After this, you’ll be:
- Researching: Understanding potential clients to decide whether they would benefit from Beauhurst (and how!)
- Creating content: Writing targeted, well written pitches to reach out to prospects via email, LinkedIn, or on the phone
- Selling: Quickly and succinctly getting to the heart of clients’ needs and conveying how different uses of Beauhurst can help them (there are a lot of different ways to use Beauhurst!) to convince them to book a demo.
- Managing: staying on top of your own pipeline of potential clients
- Testing: Actively finding ways to improve your own process as well as suggesting ways to improve efficiency of the wider team
- Helping with strategy: Inputting into longer term strategic thinking – both for the sales team and the company as a whole
The ideal candidate
- You should be a University Graduate with strong academics (A levels/equivalent), either recently graduated or looking to kickstart your career in Sales
- We’re not looking for a particular university subject or background, just so long as you’re a quick learner, we’ll get you up to speed!
- Personality-wise, we’re looking for someone who is;
- Naturally personable, fun and sociable. Our Sales team are a very fun-loving bunch, so it’s important that you enjoy working alongside others and are excited by the prospect of working towards goals as a team
- Intelligent, articulate and organised – you’re confident organising your own time and do so in a practical, efficient manner
- A fast learner, quick thinker and able to remain calm under pressure
- Resilient, able to bounce back after a setback, can take on constructive feedback and use this to improve how things are done
- Highly motivated to succeed/make money/hit targets!
We’re offering a competitive entry-level base salary + bonus + uncapped commission. We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you’ll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling and discounted in-office massages
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Other perks: Free coffee, cinema tickets, online gym classes and other vouchers