The security of the computer systems most of us use every day is rubbish. Clicking on a web link, opening an email, connecting to a Wi-Fi hot spot, plugging in a USB stick – it’s like playing Russian roulette.
What if we told you that you could click on anything and never have your system compromised?
You could be a part of our team building cutting-edge technology to protect computers around the world using Bromium’s revolutionary micro-virtualization based security. Micro-virtualization provides protection by running user tasks in isolated micro-VMs, ensuring malicious activity is contained and thus preventing cyber-attacks spreading through a user’s system or the wider network. We already protect some of the world’s most secure organizations, and are now growing our team to meet customer demand.
You will work closely with our development and product management teams, maintaining and enhancing the security and functionality of the Bromium suite of products. You will write technical reports publishing your research and present these papers at computer security conferences as well as authoring technical reports for internal and external purposes.
• Keeping up to date with the latest security events and working with engineering to ensure our product stack provides protection
• Investigating known malicious activity and examining the impact
• Researching new threats and providing analysis on behavior
• Publishing research, presenting technical talks and contributing to the Bromium blog
• Experience with or ability to understand a complex set of interactions between components of a large software solution
• Solid understanding of current security threats, exploitation techniques, mitigation and hardening technologies (particularly endpoint security products) on the Windows platform
• Knowledge of hypervisor technologies and advanced x86 platform functionality (VTx, UEFI, kernel development)
• Proven experience of C/C++ code auditing (for both language-specific and logic errors)
The following skills and attributes are a plus:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows internals and the history of security vulnerabilities in Windows
• Previous experience of sandbox design and implementation
• Knowledge of browser internals
• Experience giving talks at security conferences, reporting vulnerabilities discovered to vendors and publishing papers on computer security
• Experience of Python code auditing
Bromium was founded in 2010 with a mission to restore trust in computing. The company’s founders, Ian Pratt and Simon Crosby have a long and deep history of innovation in virtualization and security. Inspired by the isolation principles of traditional virtualization, the Bromium team has created a game-changing new technology called micro-virtualization to provide powerful enterprise by protecting end users against advanced malware. Bromium has offices in Cupertino, California and main R&D center in Cambridge UK. The company is backed by top-tier investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Ignition Capital, Highland Capital Partners, Intel Capital, Meritech Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
For more information visit our website: http://www.bromium.com
Apply online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=bromium&jobId=207957&lang=en_US&source=CC3
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=bromium&jobId=207957&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →