Are you an ambitious and talented salesperson? Do you want to work for a collaborative company that care about your professional and personal progression? Hybrid opportunity!
So what’s the job?
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious sales professional looking to develop their career within a highly successful, growing (20% YOY) tech company.
You will work as part of their Business Development Team based in the central Brighton HQ so you’ll need to be commutable to Brighton (currently team members are spending 1-2 days per week in the office and the rest working remotely).
They are looking for a confident and self-motivated individual to reach out to prospects when they engage with the BrightLocal platform as well as outbound via email, automation, social, and phone to tactical marketers that are researching their solution from both agencies and brands.
Tell me more… 👀
- Through intelligent outreach, you will be responsible for speaking with prospects and guiding them to success within their platform.
- You will play a crucial role moving prospects through the pipeline by creating opportunities for senior members of the sales team so that they can deliver product demos and close more deals which is a crucial process to ensure they hit their ambitious revenue targets.
- You will receive extensive training on local SEO, digital marketing as well as the BrightLocal platform.
- You will use this knowledge to build relationships with prospects and demonstrate how BrightLocal can solve their problems and add value to their agency or brand.
- You will also receive comprehensive sales training from the VP of Sales and other team members so that you can develop your career.
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
These are the essential requirements:
- 6 months or more in a similar SDR role
- Excellent communication skills
- Social media savvy such as Facebook, LinkedIn
- Used prospecting tools before
- CRM knowledge
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Tenacity and resilience
- Interest in digital marketing/SEO an advantage
- Commutable to Brighton
The exciting bits!
- An annual company and department bonus with potential to be 10% of the base salary paid at the end of each January
- 25 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays) and a day off for your birthday. The more time you spend at BrightLocal the more holidays you get, rising to 30 days if you hit the big ‘10’
- Vitality Private healthcare (includes dental cover, CBT support and free access to complementary therapies), free flu jabs and free eyecare vouchers.
- Weekly in-office massages (by the awesome Kate and ‘Lilo’)
- A comprehensive bike-to-work scheme to get everyone moving!
- They have teamed up with Perkbox to give all team members access to hundreds of money saving deals and discounts
- Work abroad for up to 3 weeks a year; whether it’s France, New Zealand, Costa Rica or
- Bali… the world is there to be explored and we want to help you explore it.
The key details
📍 Brighton, Hybrid role 2 days in office (open to more flexibility once training is complete)
💰 £20,000 – £25,000 base salary. You could see yourself earning up to £30,000 a year with their generous commission structure
⏰ 90% of their customers are based in the US which means the hours for this role are 12pm – 8:30pm to coincide with the rest of the sales team. This doesn’t need to be every day so there is some flexibility and calls from 6pm are usually held at your home office.
Why BrightLocal are good to work for
“We are a big believer in supporting the communities we work in, and play an active role in supporting local and national charities. As well as donating money we empower team members to be personally involved by giving everyone 6 days per year to physically help a charity or community organisation with their important work.
We are a very informal and casual company. We want every team member to feel completely ‘at home’ working here and be able to do great work in a comfortable and vibrant environment. We have created offices that enable focused, ‘head-down’ work but also have fun, collaborative working spaces that foster new ideas.
We have a fully-stocked drinks fridge and our kitchen cupboards overflow with snacks – of both the healthy and (very) unhealthy kind.
We love to celebrate all team members’ birthdays, and double down on cakes, drinks and cards (as long as that’s what they want!). We also make a big deal of important work anniversaries with presents, gift cards and lots of hi-fives.”
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
1. Apply via TalentPool so your application is sent straight to the employer
2. Initial phone interview
3. Skills interview
4. Beliefs interview