We’re on a mission to revolutionise women’s reproductive health care – starting with fertility. We are using technology, data and science to improve both access and personalisation of health-care to women throughout their fertility journey. We are not just building a business, our mission is to create and lead a movement that empowers women to be proactive and confident with their reproductive health.
We founded Adia out of the Zinc.VC accelerator and are backed by Seedcamp and other leading UK-based investors and have established a world-class team of science and medical advisors as well as the NHS. Our founders have decades of experience building teams and businesses, raising capital and working with leading VCs, and navigating growth and successful exits.
As technical lead for the company you will own all aspects of technology. You will work across all stages of the product life-cycle and shape the tech stack. We are particularly attracted to leaders and doers and as an early employee you will help us shape both the company, the culture, and the approach to development You will also be responsible for growing your team across engineering and data science.
We work on a 2-week sprint cycle and our key areas of interest for new projects include:
- Personalised health care: using user and external data to create personalized recommendations.
- Predictive analytics: using user data to track, analyse and predict interventions that improve health and wellbeing.
- Machine learning: developing models to enhance user experience and guide health care pathways
- Chat & user experience: how to drive high user engagement through messaging.
We’re looking for strong software developers looking to work on an inspiring mission, at a fast growing startup, and with experience founders.
- Ruby developer with experience building web and mobile applications
- Full-stack experience including various database setups
- You’ve built and shipped mobile B2C products
- Experience establishing and managing automated testing and code quality
- You’re a team leader with demonstrated experience building and manage high performing tech teams
- Experience architecting and/or implementing API services
- Great communicator with ability to reduce complex problems to simple solutions quickly and consistently
- You’re excited about digital health and what we are building at Adia
- Location: Seedcamp office, Google Campus
- Renumeration: £50-90k depending on experience
- Options pool available
Start date: ASAP
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working from home when needed
- Awesome network through the Seedcamp community
- Regular social events with social impact entrepreneurs and startups in our Zinc.VC community, the accelerator where we started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity