Where we all get more done - The world's favorite MonogDB client
3T is a fast growing start-up based in Berlin. Our product suite includes the hugely popular professional Studio 3T IDE for MongoDB (previously known as ‘MongoChef’) and the Robo 3T (previously known as ‘Robomongo’) enthusiast MongoDB GUI. We are the leading provider of developer tools for MongoDB professionals and dominate our market.
Our mission is simple: to build the finest NoSQL tools available – simply by developers, for developers! This is a great time to join us on our mission.
What you will do
As a front-end developer working on our principle customer facing website, you will be involved in the full development cycle, including:
- Identifying, designing and implementing new features of the site
- Evaluating their effectiveness and reintegrating that into the design
- Working with an amazing, fully-charged team that will love to help get you up to speed and exceed far beyond that, in all areas of development
- Thoroughly developing MongoDB expertise and absorbing the culture
- Becoming part of the exciting worldwide MongoDB and NoSQL development communities, which is where the future of databases lies
The position is full time and will be based in our Berlin offices.
First and foremost, you are a passionate front-end developer. You take pride in producing good-looking, performant features and ensuring their operational correctness. You simply love designing and coding – for you, it is both a craft and an art. You are of course a self-starter, and aren’t afraid to be social – opinionated deep-dives and the occasional burger-and-beer evening out is all part of the great camaraderie of the team.
Things happen fast in a start-up, so we really only ask for one thing:
Extra credit if you already have experience in:
- PHP, WordPress or WordPress Plugin development and design
- Full page or graphic design
- MongoDB, Couchbase or Elasticsearch
As our team is from all the world, you should be able to converse fluently in our office language – English. You do not need to know any German.
We value experience greatly over any formal qualifications. You actually know how to code and you can show it? Great, we want to hear from you!
What we offer
- Very competitive salary
- Responsibility and impact: Your work will have a major impact on the principle site and your opinions and ideas will be greatly appreciated (and requested!) at every step of the way
- Flexibility: We offer very flexible work hours. Your cat is sick? Working from home goes without saying
- Great environment: We have a great team with a great sense of humour (although, who wouldn’t say that about themselves, actually?) and we are based in the heart of Berlin – one of the most bustling and exciting cities in Europe.
- Participation in technology conferences, workshops, meetups and user-groups.
Contact us now
If this sounds good to you, drop us a brief covering letter / CV / links to GitHub or other open work at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.